We have worked with Pro-Line for 10 years. Their products and service are second to none. I would recommend Pro-Line to anyone.
J Industries, Inc., Jeff Foster (Illinois)
It has been a real pleasure working with the knowledgable, professional and courteous staff of Pro-Line. They have always provided competitive products, with exeptional quality and good lead times.
DOT Sales Company, Rick Rodriguez (California)
PRO-LINE SAFETY PRODUCTS CO.
1099 ATLANTIC DRIVE, UNIT #1
WEST CHICAGO, IL 60185
PHONE: (630) 876-1050
FAX: (630) 876-1038
Last updated: August 30, 2007
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
A. Purpose. The information we learn from customers allows us to personalize and continually improve the total experience at Prolinesafety.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- User Supplied Information. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web Site or give us in any other way. Information that we collect can be: items searched for, name and address (to fulfill an order placed), e-mail address, and searching patterns. This list is not exclusive, and may be altered without notice based on information that you supply voluntarily.
- Right to Refrain from Giving Information. You have right to refrain from giving us certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of all of our features. We use the information that you provide for to enhance the service, such as responding to your requests, customizing future communication with you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
- Supplemental Software. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web Sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Prolinesafety.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: We communicate and make special offers available via email. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Prolinesafety.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We often receive email lists from other companies who offer similar services to ours. To avoid sending duplicate emails to our customers, we compare our customer list to these lists received from other companies. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your e-mail contact preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: From time to time, we receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Visit the Web Site to see examples of the information we receive.
C. More about Cookies
- Description. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide enhanced features such as accelerated purchasing, customized and personalized shopping suggestions, personalized greetings, and storage of items in your shopping bag between visits.
- User Choices. All Web browsers have the ability to accept cookies, reject cookies, or to prompt the user before accepting them. The help portion of the toolbar of your browser will tell you how to select the option that suits you best. However, disabling the acceptance of cookies allows you to take full advantage of some of the best and most advanced features that we have to offer, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
2. SHARING OF INFORMATION
A. General. The information that we collect about our customers is critical to our business. We respect and value this information, and do not want to jeopardize the flow of information between our customers and the site. Therefore, we are not in the business of selling this information to other Web Sites or businesses. There are very limited circumstances where we do share some customer information, and this is outlined immediately below. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries that Pro-Pak Industries, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Agents. Due to the size and complexity of our operation, it is necessary to employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Agents are often used to assist with fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These agents have access to only the personal information needed to perform their functions, and may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers. Occasionally we send offers to selected groups of Prolinesafety.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers. To improve the offerings and selection at our Web Site, we occasionally acquire as we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Pro-Pak Industries, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
A. Acceptance of Conditions of Use. By visiting Prolinesafety.com, you accept that your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Illinois. If you have any concern about privacy at Prolinesafety.com, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it.
B. Revisions. Because our business changes constantly, we reserve the right to periodically revise our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use. Thus, you should check our Web Site frequently to see recent changes.
C. Applicability. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
4. INFORMATION YOU GAVE US
A. General. Information is collected from you when you do the following activities: search, participate in a questionnaire, or communicate with customer service.
B. Examples. For example, information would be collected when a user came to the site, searched for a product, called or e-mailed customer service, or completed a questionnaire.
C. Information That Could be Supplied. As a result of any of the above actions, it is possible that you will supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; e-mail addresses of site friends, and other people; and content of e-mails to us.
5. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION
A. General. As discussed earlier, our systems collect information that is sent over the Internet without your control.
B. Examples. Some examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web Site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our toll-free number.
6. INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
A. General. Occasionally, we supplement the information that we receive that has been outlined above with information from other sources and companies. Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features; and search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Google).